Quality assurance holds a great importance in the industry. It helps in finding errors, identifying bugs, technical glitches and any defect in the developed software or application. These all unwanted things can harm the developed product unexpectedly that is why quality assurance is the most important work to do for any company. Professional who are responsible to perform this challenging task are called Quality Analyst. To become a quality analyst you need to do join our QA training and placement course.
There is tremendous scope of Quality Analysts in the market because they are responsible to ensure that product is ready to deliver in the market or not. Here we provide different QA training and Job placement courses. If you want to get a respected job then you should stop running here in there in search of job and getting enrolled for this QA testing training and job placement course, this course will make a vast difference to your career graph. In this course you will learn about how to eliminate errors, bugs and technical faults from any developed software. We will polish your skills with very simple and easy to understand techniques and make you well suited for the industry and take your career at the next level. After getting trained you will find yourself more confident about your technical skills which are necessary to grab a good job.
You should always take care of one thing when choose an institute for any course, which is faculty and staff. They play a crucial role during your training. Here we hired well qualified and trained faculty. They make sure that you learn deeply about the subject and able to resolve any minute issue in the product before the final delivery in the market. So enrolling in our QA tester training and placement program will be your first step towards giving your career a better turn.
Who is eligible to get this training?
There is no any specific qualification is required to get this training, you just need a graduate degree from any recognized university. We teach our students with very simple interactive techniques so that they can grasp the essence of this training without struggling with their educational background. So you may be a fresh graduate, engineer, doctor or from any profession doesn’t matter to take admission in this training. Here some general categories of candidates are listed below who can start their training with us –
- Fresh Graduates – If you have just passed out from a college after becoming a graduate and now searching for a good job, Quality Analyst can be a life changing job for you. To become a top class quality analyst you should take admission in this software testing training and job placement program.
- People from different professions – Here we offer this course for anyone who wants to switch his career as a quality analyst or willing to do this job along with his original profession to make some extra income. Designers, programmers, doctors, project managers even people related to administrative jobs can join this training to make a brighter future.
- Software Developers – If you are a software developer and want to switch your career as a quality analyst, you can do it easily with our software testing training and placement program.
- Non Programmers – If you are not interested in programming or find that it is bit difficult for you and want to become a software tester, you should join this course without any delay.
- Non IT people – You don’t have to worry if you are not from IT background and willing to make your career in the field of quality assurance. Our simplified teaching method and experienced faculty make it so easy for you.
What will you learn in this Quality Assurance training?
Here we teach and train you with a well managed course curriculum of software testing courses and placement program. This course structure is designed and proposed by experts of the field. In this course we move from basic level to advanced level gradually so that even average students can easily grasp the concepts and can become a successful quality analyst.
First of all you will learn the foundation of quality analyst in the first unit which is “Introduction”. In this unit you will learn General Testing Concepts, Client-Server Web Applications, SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) and many mort things related to the basics of the quality assurance training. Further units are Testing Strategies, Testing Techniques, Testing Types and so on.
We will teach you the objective and importance of this training, what are the present requirements in this field, how to manage software during the testing and most important thing use of practical approach instead of conventional theoretical approach. So we will provide you everything which you need to start as a perfect software tester in software testing placement program.
What are the requirements to become a Quality Analyst?
As we discussed earlier in this blog there is no any specific qualification is needed to become a good quality analyst but there should be some basic qualities in the candidate to opt quality assurance as a career –
- A burning desire to learn quality assurance.
- Little bit knowledge about computers and software is helpful but not mandatory.
- Technical background is not required at all.
- Interested in the field of IT and especially in quality assurance.
Simple Teaching Methodologies, Online Accessibility and Soothing Environment –
In the present time we don’t have much time that is why most of the participants cannot take admission in class room programs. We offer flexible timings so that you can take classes according to your time and availability. Our course is well managed according to the latest market and industry. It is so descriptive and easy to understand. If you are a working person, you can get enrolled in our weekend batches. You will get a high quality training in very affordable fee, every can manage it easily. We keep our batches small in terms of number of students so that every student will get personal attention in our manual testing training and placement program.
Here you can get online training and placement courses also. Interested candidate can take our best quality online classes; we also provide online QA study material for improving the knowledge without any extra efforts.
This online training and placement program is specially designed for the people who don’t have much time to attend real time classes with their current job. But they want to improve knowledge and skills related to QA testing. As we know there is cut-throat competition in the IT sector so you should have some extra certification and skills which can make you different from the crowd.
There is a huge scope of this job at present in the industry; almost 60K new quality analyst jobs are available in the market. Quality analysts get very high salary also in between $60K – $70K. So we can future of IT industry will be revolving around the Quality analysts.