IT sector emerged as the most popular and profitable career option among non IT people because of good pay, huge scope of growth and global outreach. Do you want to try your hands in this field? If yes, then your decision is fantastic. Now the question is which job is the best job to start the career in IT industry? Answer is Quality Analyst.
You can start your career as a quality analyst without having any prior experience in IT sector. Quality analyst training for fresher is a right way to make you eligible for this prestigious job. Quality assurance is a process, by which a quality analyst ensures an expected level of quality in development, delivery of services and products. A study shows every year budgets are raised by 9% for quality assurance and software testing. Now quality analyst and software testing experts are highly in demand. Our quality analysis training courses are designed by industry experts to train you and make you a perfect quality analyst.
Description of this certification program –
Software testing or quality analysis plays a crucial role to save time, cost, efforts and determine the standard of the product. Here we include basic approaches of testing in our quality analysis certification program Dallas. This certification program is divided in very simple and easy to understand modules. Here emphasis is put on tests to find and report bugs. You will learn step by step from basic to advanced level gradually that means you don’t need any kind of IT experience to become a successful quality analyst.
Quality analysis certification Dallas includes static and dynamic techniques to decipher applications, how to boundary value analysis, how to conduct walkthrough and audits, how to organize test development process and how to create a test plan. During quality analyst training Dallas you will learn about key testing concepts like Black box testing, White box testing, Regression, User acceptance, Test plan, Test specification and Bug reporting.
Why get certified as a Quality Analyst –
It is more important for a fresher to do an authentic training and certification course to become a professional quality analyst. There are several reasons behind to get certified as a quality analyst; some of them are mentioned here –
1. Today there is huge demand of software testers in IT industry and it is rising gradually.
2. There is no effect of recession on this job.
3. In many companies, position of quality analyst is project based the better tester you become faster your salary will grow. New software is being developed everyday all over the world.
4. According to a research, budget for testing is raised by 9% in different companies, thus a large scope of quality assurance professional is created.
Pre-requisites for Quality Analyst training Dallas TX –
Any fresher or college graduate, who is searching for a job with decent package, can choose our quality analyst training and placement program. There is no any requirement that you should be from an IT field. Anybody who has some interest in computers can get enrolled in this fantastic course.
Course Objectives and course outline –
After successful of this course you will get familiar with –
- Quality management process
- software testing process fundamentals
- Manual testing process
- Automation Testing process
- Different activities of quality control, quality planning and quality assurance.
- Able to crack any other globally recognized Quality Assurance program.
Here in this course you will start your learning from general and basic concepts in the first unit “Introduction”. After that you will learn about some “Testing Strategy” in the Unit-2. In this unit of quality analyst training and placement course we have included some important topics like Test plans, Test Scripts, Test case and many more like these, you will see detail during the course. After that you will learn some other concepts in further units like Testing techniques, Testing types, Bug and defect reporting process.
Our course content is prepared by experts, it includes some other concepts related to IT like SQL(Structured Query Language) and Basic Programming Concepts which are miraculously helpful for non IT people.
Training methodologies and tools –
For our students we provide online training also with the regular classroom program. Here you get the local access of the central system. We give the opportunity to our students to work on the live projects and do their practical as well on these live projects. We provide quality analyst tutorial videos to our students so that they can learn with these videos at their end.
In any kind of training there are some definite tools and techniques to train people. You have to become master of these tools anyhow to become a successful quality analyst. Here are some common tools which are used during the training of quality analysis training courses –
- Check Sheet: A structured, prepared form for collecting and analyzing data; a generic tool that can be adapted for a wide variety of purposes.
- Control charts: Graphs used to study how a process changes over time.
- Scatter diagram: Graphs pairs of numerical data, one variable on each axis, to look for a relationship.
- Histogram: The most commonly used graph for showing frequency distributions, or how often each different value in a set of data occurs.
- Cause-and-effect diagram (also called Ishikawa or fishbone chart): Identifies many possible causes for an effect or problem and sorts ideas into useful categories.
- Pareto chart: Shows on a bar graph which factors are more significant.
- Stratification: A technique that separates data gathered from a variety of sources so that patterns can be seen (some lists replace “stratification” with “flowchart” or “run chart”).
Who can take admission here in Quality Analysis training courses –
You can enrol yourself in quality analysis training courses without having any prior IT experience. There is no any requirement like you have some knowledge in the field of IT. Fresher gradates are welcome to join this career oriented training course.
This course is an entry point in IT sector. After successful of this course non IT people can easily start career as a quality analyst in the IT field. This certification course is best fit for –
- Any graduate from any stream.
- Working professional.
- Anyone who wants to make career in the quality analysis.
Features of our Certification –
Here we provide a depth understanding of key topics in this certification program. Our course curriculum is designed in an ascending order of the complexity, from basic level to advance level. We are focused on those students who recently completed their graduation and willing to make career as a quality analyst. Actually this course is emphasis on quality analyst training for fresher who want to join IT industry.
Quality analysis training online Dallas is a favourite course among the professional people who want to boost their income, want to get certified and switch their job to quality analyst. Here we have the facility of good placement also, after successful completion of this course. We have tie-ups with different global IT firms in which we place our students frequently.