More and more college graduates and working professionals are looking for potential careers as a business analyst. Now who wouldn’t? A business analyst is one of the most important positions within an organization with the important responsibility of identifying and providing a solution for potential areas of development within an organization.
Business analysts play such a crucial role in a corporation which leads to a high demand for business analysts in various fields and domains. Over 120,000 business analysts are employed on their own without having to go through recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn. Business analysts are even more in demand in domains such as information and technology where the nature of the industry requires a higher expertise level to ensure that the organization will profit in an industry where corporations are striving tech wise.
There is also a better career development and growth opportunity for business analysts compared to other professions. While most professions suffer from blurry and subjective requirements when it comes to career development, business analysts enjoy a more solid and fast track career progression. After two to three years of practicing in the industry, business analysts can expand their roles to include business and sales development. After three to five years of working in the business analyst industry, junior business analysts can even progress into more senior managerial positions such as vendor management and product management. In fact it is not impossible for business analysts to lead an organization as Chief Technology Officers after ten years of practicing in the business analyst industry. Business analysts who wish to fast track their career progression can usually do so by enhancing their skillsets with the assistance of online business analyst courses Massachusetts program.
Another factor which convinces more and more college graduates and working professionals to pursuit a career in the business analyst industry is the lucrative source of income business analysts enjoy. According to Glassdoor.com, business analysts can enjoy an average annual salary of $65,000. Why are business analysts paid so handsomely?
- Business analysts who practice their trade in capitals earn better income to accommodate higher cost of living in the capital
- Business analysts who practice in bigger corporations earn better as the corporations can afford to spend more in their business analysts as well as a business analyst’s role will need to be adjusted in accordance with the set of standards attached to a bigger corporation.
- Business analysts are considered as investments by the organization according to the level of expertise they contribute to an organization. The more senior level a business analyst contributes, the more the business analyst earns.
- Business analysts who practice in the information and technology industry also earn more as the nature of their specialisation requires higher level of expertise to compete and analyse solutions for an organization in line or faster than technological advances.
- Business analysts are required to manage stakeholders and teams. With people management roles, the pay is higher to compensate for the demanding scope of the job.
The job scope and perks may seem appealing, but what exactly is required for one person to pursuit a career as a business analyst?
- Possess a college degree in any disciple (finance, business administration, e-commerce, information and technology)
- No technical background required.
- Possess transferable skills including communication skills and negotiation skills
- Must have interest and passion to learn about the business analyst industry.
This is where enrolling in business analysis courses Massachusetts will help you get on the right track to a career as a business analyst. A business analyst training course will help you understand the industry from the basics to market practice to convince employer’s you have the skill set to be a valuable asset to the organization.
Where is the best place to enrol in a business analyst training course?
Training Specialist is one of the best business analyst training Massachusetts providers as the courses are conducted by practicing business analysts and industry experts. Training Specialist provides the convenience of conducting business analyst training courses online as well as weekend classes. The weekend classes conducted by Training Specialist are limited to maximum ten students per class, allowing a better learning process. As the best BA training Massachusetts provider, Training Specialist’s main objective is to provide an extensive and up to date certification curriculum to help college graduates and working professionals without any information and technology industry experience the opportunity to secure a career as a business analyst.
Training Specialist’s business analyst online training Massachusetts courses outline
- Introduction to the business analyst fundamentals
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Training Session
- Resume Preparation
- Job Support
Introduction to business analyst fundamentals
Training Specialist’s business analyst certification Massachusetts program covers both practical and theory methods of learning. Training Specialist provides basic, easy to understand approach in teaching students about the requirements, information and technology industry as well as the domains. Students will be able to grasp common industry phrases, terminologies and industry applications within the first week of training. During the first week of training as well, students will be exposed to the key roles of a business analyst within an organization as well as the hierarchical structure of a business analyst within an organization. Students will benefit from the training course topic on the successful characteristics of a business analyst.
Software Development Life Cycle
Training Specialist’s business analyst training and placement Massachusetts program also provides Software Development Life Cycle method and concepts. Students will understand the eight phases of the Software Development Life Cycle with the main focus on the JAD.
Training Specialist’s business analyst online training Massachusetts program also provides training and practical session after each and every training module to further enhance student’s learning process. Students will undergo active learning in the form of group discussions, case studies as well as real life projects.
As part of the practical session, students will undergo practice interview sessions and be guided on the seven steps to a successful interview session:
- Research about the potential interviewer
- Research about the potential employer
- Read about the latest business analyst industry news
- Understand the concept and methods of the business analyst industry
- Practice concise self-introduction
- Practice challenging interview questions
- Send a thank you note to the interviewer after the interview session.
Training Specialist also helps students with no information and technology experience on how to prepare the perfect resume.
Last but not least, Training Specialist’s business analyst training courses provide hundred percent job placement support and on job support for students as the main objective is to help students secure a job. Training Specialist will provide students with IT training placement in Massachusetts.