As a college graduate or a working professional who is already set on a life changing career, you’re bound to come across business analyst as a career. Bearing in mind your college degree and transferable skills obtained from prior experiences, you know very well that the next step to complete your career change would be a business analyst training Florida program. But where would be the best place to enrol in a business analyst training course?
Training Specialist provides a comprehensive business analyst training course for industry novices
Business analysts are responsible for identifying potential areas for a corporation’s development and improvement. On that basis, business analysis knowledge is a prerequisite into pursuing the career. Out of the various learning institutions available, Training Specialist provides the best option for a business analyst course as the classes are targeted at college graduates and working professionals who have no information and technology experience beforehand.
Training Specialist also provides business analysis training Florida program which has flexible schedules whereby students can opt to complete the course online from any location or join the onsite weekend classes which are limited to ten students in a class. The main reason why Training Specialist provides such flexible schedules is because most of the students who enrol in the business analyst training course are working professionals who are looking at a career change but are not ready to let go of their current source of income while they are job hunting.
Why are more people opting for a career as a business analyst?
- Better career development and job security
- Higher salary
By opting a career in the business analysis industry, one can enjoy a better path for career development and growth. Why so? Business analysts can expand their job scopes to include sales and business development aspects within the first two years of working in the business analysis industry. After three to five years of working experience in the business analyst industry, business analysts will pursuit senior managerial positions such as product management and vendor management. If one is persistent and continues in the business analysis industry for over ten years, they can even lead their own consultancy firm and become Chief Technology Officers.
Business analysts also enjoy a better sense of job security. In any field, business analysts are constantly in demand. Over 160,000 business analysts are hired in a month with over 120,000 being hired without having to go through recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn and Dice, just to name a few options.
Furthermore, business analysts enjoy a lucrative source of income in comparison to most professions which is quite common for working professionals from different industries to take up an online business analyst training Florida program to switch careers for a business analyst role.
According to Glassdoor.com, business analysts are paid $65,000 annually nationwide. Why business analysts are paid such handsome sum?
- Location of practice. Business analysts who practice in capitals such as Orlando are paid a higher rate compared to business analysts who practice in Fort Lauderdale. This is usually to accommodate for the high cost of living
- Field of specialisation. Business analysts who specialise in information and technology domains are compensated highly in line with the nature of the organization which thrives competitively with other organizations in the industry because of the rapid advancement in technology.
- Level of expertise. Business analysts are paid on the basis of the skills and level of expertise which the organization considers as an investment to develop and improve the organization’s business. This also leads to many business analysts who take up BA analyst training Floridaprogram to enhance their skillset and demand higher pay.
- People Management. A business analyst’s role includes a lot of people management in terms of stakeholders and teams within an organization. People management roles usually compensate higher as managing people can be a tedious and challenging task.
- The job scope. Business analyst’s job scope involves multitasking for simultaneous deadlines.
How does Training Specialist prepare aspiring business analysts?
- Introduction to business analyst fundamentals
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Training and practical session
- Resume Preparation
- On Job Support and Job Placement Support
Introduction to business analyst fundamentals
Training Specialist’s BA online training Florida program is a favourite selection among aspiring business analysts with no prior information and technology background as it provides an introductory guide into the fundamentals of the business analyst industry. Before diving further into the subject matter of business analysis, students are taught to understand the roles and functionalities of a business analyst within an organization as well as the hierarchical structure of a business analyst team within an organization. For industry novices, the additional topic regarding successful characteristics of a business analyst prove to be an advantage in building the career path.
Only after understanding the concept and role of a business analyst to support an organization will the training course take a look further into the understanding of the requirements, information and technology industry as well as the domains. During the Qa training Florida program, students will learn industry jargon and terminologies.
Software Development Life Cycle
One of the most important subject matters within the Qa Ba Training Florida program is the Software Development Life Cycle which will be taught during the second week of the business analyst course. Students will understand the concept of the Software Development Life Cycle, especially in terms of the eight phases of the SDLC. The main focus out of the eight phases would be the JAD.
Training and Practical Session
At the end of each and every training module in the Qa and BA training Florida program, students will undergo training and practical session in the form of case studies and group discussions. Part of the practical session will also focus on preparing students to undergo interview sessions with a practice interview session.
The Seven Step to a Successful Interview
- Research extensively about the potential employer’s background
- Understand the concepts and terminologies of the business analyst industry
- Read up on the latest business analyst industry news
- Research about the potential employer’s competitor
- Prepare answering challenging interview questions
- Dress appropriately before attending the interview session
- Send a thank you note after the interview session
Free online business analyst training Florida program also ensures students who have no prior information and technology experience are provided the best training and guide to prepare their resumes to appeal for business analyst job opportunities.
On Job Support and Job Placement Support
Training Specialist is not like any other business analyst training provider. Students benefit beyond theoretical industry lessons but also in terms of securing a profession at their dream organizations. The Training Specialist’s free business analyst Florida training program provides job placement support as well as on job support for students.